So you’ve heard that e-bikes are fun, easy and efficient? You’ve probably had a look at a few models online and maybe even read through our buyers guide but there’s nothing like trying it out for yourself!
The good news is… your local Halfords store can offer you a 30-minute or in some cases a 48-hour e-bike trial, so you can have a true electric bike experience before committing to a purchase. It’s the perfect opportunity for you to discover the benefits of a battery-powered bike.
30 Minute Demo
Simply pop into your local Halfords store and find an e-bike that suits your lifestyle needs. Once you’ve found your perfect bike, speak to one of the experts in store, who will talk you through how to use an electric bike and some of the great features.
Once you’re ready to go simply pop on your safety gear and take one of the range for a spin around your local bike store. No need to book ahead, although stock levels can vary so it might be worth calling ahead if you have a specific bike in mind!
48 Hour Bike Trial
The 48-hour trial is aimed to give you the best chance to try out any of the bikes. You’ll have the opportunity to test ride some of the best e-bikes in the UK.
You have to book a 48-hour trial in advance, to do so:
- Book an online e-bike demo at your local store
- Find the nearest Halfords store which offers a 48-hour demo, click here to see locations
- Book your online appointment and await a call from a Halfords expert
- Collect your electric bike from your selected store (Don’t forget to bring a valid debit or credit card and passport or driving licence)
- Enjoy your electric bike trial
- Return your e-bike at your local store